Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Computer Died

http://www.stthomasblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/computer.bmp
... but I'll survive..I'm sure.

My computer stopped working on Saturday before I left for a wedding over the weekend.

I got it to come back on when I came home but never got it to let me on line...although I could play scrabble on line. Then it just shut off and kept coming on/off, on/off repeatedly without ever actually coming on. The start button doesn't work.. nor did it shut the computer off. I had to unplug it, which meant it wouldn't come back on. *sigh*

It has officially died and I am computerless and may be for quite a while. :(

However... I will occasionally be able to use son's laptop... depends on his schedule and willingness to share. I also don't want to put additional wear and tear on his... but am grateful to use it.

Eh... computers aren't a necessity (They aren't?) and there are more important things in life. But darn... I do love this blogging hobby.

Unfortunately...there are other more pressing expenses... and so this is on the back burner.

C'est la vie!

Please know that I am still blogging... but just slowed down somewhat for now.

Ha! Maybe now I will finesse the short post. :)

By the way... the wedding was beautiful and the reception was FABULOUS! We had a blast! :)

3 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Glad to know you're okay over there, Seaspray. Glad you had a good time at the wedding.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Angel -you do know me well. Thanks for asking. :)

Increase website traffic said...

Your blog is like an encyclopedia for those who want to know more about this. Thanks for the interesting information.