Monday, July 27, 2009

Scripps Mercy New Drug Music Video 2008



I was listening to WhiteCoat's YouTube "I'm goin to the ED" AGAIN and then decided to check out the videos on the bottom and this one caught my attention.

It's cute and the bloopers at the end made me laugh. It looks like they had a lot of fun making this.

It also looks like they had a lot of down time. :)

It also reminds me of when older son and friends used to have me record them while they did skits and then we'd all sit around and laugh at them. (The waffle party was one of the best :)

And it reminds me of the days working with the ED when they played practical jokes. They worked like crazy when it was busy and *they* were crazy when it wasn't busy. It's a gift when you work with great people and enjoy going into your job. Sometimes we'd laugh so hard. (Which was a release from the stress and sometimes sadness that occurred) I shall always remember that job and those people with great fondness. :)

Their camaraderie is evident. They obviously had a lot of fun making this video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.