Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kindergarten Picture :)


Christopher was 6 yrs old here.

I think this picture is adorable and was so disappointed when I saw that they made a mistake in the yearbook and they put the wrong proof in and he looked like he was growling. Gee!

I love suspenders! I got both boys to where them until sometime in second grade and then they refused.

These clothes Chris had on were Osh Gosh Clothes and were my favorite clothing line when they were little.

Now this youngest son will be 21 in the fall.

Wow! How does it go by so quickly?

When they're little you think you have forever and then the next thing you know..they're driving and getting ready to go off on their own.

I've said this before.. but I think it's worth repeating for those who have young children in their lives. I suppose it applies to all relationships... but the tender years are fleeting and children change so quickly.

Someone once told me... in reference to children "You can never go back."

I tried to base decisions on that perspective because my relationship with our sons was most important to me...over anything else I would choose to do for myself.

I still could've done some things better... but all in all..I think I was a good mom and they also had the love of their father as well as the rest of our family. We are very proud of them and I am so glad to have had the privilege to help raise them to be the fine young men they are today. :)

No comments: