Thursday, September 24, 2009

500 Thousand Milligrams of Morphine LOL!

http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/pictures/scrubs_season_one_3_3646_2166_thumb_2489.jpg
Nothing like the sitcoms to chase the blues away. I should've put something funny on much sooner.

Not such a great day Wednesday. I wasted the day too. I hate a wasted day. But I have to say... if I was gonna waste a day... I did it with gusto!

Anyway... I decided to watch some sitcoms last night. I really like "Old Christine" on CBS. I finished with watching an hour of SCRUBS reruns. I LOVE that show! :)

* I forget the patient's name in the following quote.

One of the best lines of the night was when nurse Laverne walks over to attending Dr Cox and matter of factly states (about terrible med student)
, " Doug wanted me to give Mr Smith 500 thousand milligrams of morphine, but I thought before I killed a patient.. I'd check with you." LOL!!!!

The way she delivered that line and knowing how Doug always screws up... I cracked up. Nothing like laughter to dispel the blues. :)

So after the shows... I began watching SCRUBS on YouTube. I'd love to have all of the seasons and just watch one after the other. I never tire of the show. Actually..there are a few seasons that I still haven't seen.

Anyway... and now I recommend this next clip where Doug thinks a cadaver is waking up in the elevator, but it's really JD trying to sneak out of the hospital horizontally.. in a body bag.

23 seconds long - funny! :)

4 comments:

le0pard13 said...

That's a great (and oh so true) quote. And that clip is hysterical! Thanks for this.

SeaSpray said...

Hi LeOpard -Glad you liked it! :)

John McElveen said...

I wonder if that was a woman he hit, would it "extinguisher"?

J

SeaSpray said...

Good one John! :)