Monday, September 28, 2009

WOWWW! :)


Susan Boyle - Wild Horses

WOWWW!

"Susan sings The Stones' 'Wild Horses', taken from her forthcoming debut album 'I Dreamed a Dream'. "

I want the album! I MUST have the album! :)

Hat tip to Cathy for providing the link to this article :

"Mick Jagger thinks Susan Boyle’s version of ‘Wild Horses’ is better than his

Rolling Stones rocker says Boyle's version is more 'ghostly'

By ANTOINETTE KELLY"

He praises Susan's version as better then the Rolling Stones original version.

It is. It's beautiful.

This video is absolutely worth taking the time to listen. I played it while writing this little post. :)

Now, I am going to just listen without distractions. :)








7 comments:

le0pard13 said...

That is a great cover by Ms. Boyle. Thanks for posting this, SeaSpray.

SeaSpray said...

Your welcome Le0pard13! :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

He's right! That's absolutely beautiful! What a wonderfully expressed, God given talent. She is a perfect example of some of the Heavenly gifts given to some of us.

Anonymous said...

How gracious of Mick to give Susan Boyle's cover the thumbs up.
It really is just gorgeous.
I think this little lady will win over a lot of critics with this.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Angel and Anonymous - I agree with you both 100%! :)

John McElveen said...

I agree- I saw her sing it on America's Got talent and thought oh boy, will this ever suck!

Boy was I ever wrong!! It was powerful!!!

Great post.

J

SeaSpray said...

Powerful, amazing.. voice of an angel and then some. What a gift!!!