Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Me ...Tomorrow

Fish in Endoscopy

Well ...I'm gonna shave my legs ... and I'm not bald ...and I'm not a guy ...oh and I probably don't have a couple of fish swimming around in my bladder. I can't speak for my ureter or kidney... but definitely not in my bladder. I know these things. ;) I will have that doohickey up my whizzie winkler though ... well maybe not just like that one ...but I know there's gonna be a whole lotta scoping goin on.

Do they really shackle patients ankles like that?

Well... I have a whole lot more to say about this but have some things to do first and will finish posting on this later. I have to be there bright eyed and bushy tailed ...well maybe not bright eyed and bushy tailed ... but I do have to be there at 07:00 ...which means I have to be up by at least 5am.

If anyone feels inclined to pray for the doc to get the fish out.. um I mean for good results ... I'd be most grateful. ;)

Thanks! :)

3 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Thinking of you. Said a prayer too.

rlbates said...

Ditto.

SeaSpray said...

Thank you Ramona and Angel. I'm doing well. :)