Friday, November 13, 2009

3rd Blogoversary

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YTs-OANo2NM/SVUXyiFNbvI/AAAAAAAAB38/YYluSKpJxIM/s400/3+Year+Cake.jpg

Today is my 3rd
Blogoversary!

(Is it blogO or blogAversary ..or blogIversary?)

Three years of writing and reading all of your blogs .. oh and commenting. I never planned to do this. I stumbled into the med blogosphere quite by accident while researching urology. I've enjoyed it thoroughly and am quite passionate about this fabulous hobby.

Thank you to everyone who stops by to read, comments, blogrolled me, comments, for your e-mails and most beautiful baby quilt. :)



Thank you for your friendship. :)

I wish I had time to put up a post now, but will over the weekend.

Here is a link to the 1st post I ever wrote, back when I was clueless just how committed (ADDICTED :) I would be to blogging.

7 comments:

rlbates said...

Happy Blogoversary!

WhiteCoat said...

Dang! You're OLD! At least in blog years.
And you still have the sounds of skyrats in the background.
Congratulations for keeping the commitment.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Ramona - Thank you. I should've added and thank you for the baby quilt. I'll fix that. :)

SeaSpray said...

LOL WhiteCoat! Commitment for what..the skyrats or the blogging? ;)

You made me laugh with that one because I still have the image of you ducking in your office by the window. Too funny. :)

Thank you.

Rositta said...

Happy Blogoversary, wow that's a mouthful. I'd forgotten but it's mine too. Four years for me now but I'm getting close to quitting...ciao

SeaSpray said...

Hi Rositta - Congrats to you too! :)

Don't quit.. just leave it be until the inspiration moves you to write again. :)

Debbie VG a/k/a passionstamper said...

as Dahlia would say "Hap-py Blogoversary, Hap-py Blogoversary, Hap-py Blogoversary, H-A-P-P-Y Blogoversary!!!!!!!!

Old blogger, but still going strong! ha! ha! lol