Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Hat :)

<span class=
Here is Wrenna modeling her new hat :)

How CUTE is she?!!!!!

I just love the little critter so very much ..and her sweet big sister Devan!

My very talented d-i-l knit this cute little hat for Wrenna. D-i-l knits beautiful things, sweaters, scarves, socks, and all kinds of things. She's also very talented with graphic arts and much more.

This hat kept her nice and warm at Devan's soccer game. D-i-l always chooses the softest, most amazing yarns.

I'm looking forward to seeing them in a little bit. :)

*PS

5 comments:

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

Chrysalis Angel said...

Such a beautiful little baby. It makes me just want to pick her up and hold her. So cute.

SeaSpray said...

Thank you Angel. She is. You should see her when she smiles! Bright eyes that light up and and the most amazing feelings come over me just looking at her and then when I hold her... every stressful thing/thought just melts away.

I would prescribe interacting and holding Wrenna to lower htn. :)

If you were here..I'd share. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

I'd love that, she's a beauty. I could use it.

SeaSpray said...

:) E-mail me when you have a chance.