Sunday, January 31, 2010

OOPS!

My apologies to anyone who may have followed the link in my previous post. I initially put it up because I was laughing out loud at some of the things this guy said regarding circumcision.. but I was sleepy and it was late. After just going in to reread it ..I realize there are things in the post ...I would NOT want to have this blog connected too... including the comments. I appreciated the humor and that's what caused me to link.

I'm sorry and hope I didn't offend anyone because that isn't my normal reading material. Like I said in the previous post ...one big brain.

2 comments:

StorytellERdoc said...

LOL..NO harm done, Ms. SeaSpray...in fact, I couldn't wait to read the inner workings of your mind! I hope last week went well and you are feeling better. Good energy coming your way!

SeaSpray said...

That's a relief!

Thank you Jim. :)

Ha ha ..the inner workings of my mind.. that baffles the best of em. ;)