Monday, March 1, 2010

Post - Interview Thoughts

http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/dennert/BruceSpringsteenPicture.jpg

I enjoyed StorytellERdoc's interview with Dr Anonymous on Blogtalkradio last week and it was fun calling into the show. You can click on the interview link above or go to the blogtalkradio archives if you want to listen to it. I also enjoyed the chat that was going on during the show. It was neat hearing Bongi call in from South Africa. And it was also nice to connect with Dr A again during the show.

Jim (StorytellERdoc) did a great job with the interview. Funny guy! I admire his passion for writing. And I admire the compassion and respect he has for other people.

It was neat communicating with fellow bloggers via chat ..Ramona - I LOVE that blue jeans purse she made and would use it all the time! :) , Jabulani, MbA, Bongi and Rositta. I missed connecting with my friend Angel during the show. :)

I hope I didn't leave anyone out. What a nice group of people and fun hobby! :)

Oh ..and Jim ..just for you ..since during the interview ...you let me know just how much you "appreciate" "the Boss" ...I dedicate the new song lineup on my music player to you. I know you're gonna just love songs 4 through 24! ;)

*** Help requested! I did go into the music player settings and cannot find how to mute the music so it doesn't play automatically when someone comes into the blog. I clicked on something that says mute/sound, but it doesn't turn the player off.

Does anyone know how to mute the sound in the music player?

Thanks!

6 comments:

StorytellERdoc said...

SeaSpray! You are too funny! I wish I could help you, but I'm not technilogically advanced. Sorry. And maybe, just maybe, it's God (in her female voice, of course) saying "SeaSpray, if you take off Bruce I will let this run correctly again." Yep, that's what I'm thinking.

Thanks for your support during the interview, SS! Great to match up voices and meet more awesome people in such a cool venue.

Hope you recovered from the snow.
Jim

rlbates said...

It was lots of fun, SeaSpray! Loved that you called in.

Rositta said...

He does tell some good stories, I particularly enjoyed todays post. Springsteen is better...ciao

SeaSpray said...

Hi Jim - I thought you'd appreciate that. ;)

Um..yeah ..about that ..NO! Now I kind of like all the songs together. I forgot how much I liked some of the songs until I started listening again last night. :)

Your welcome and it is fun to match the voices to the people.

Love, love love the snow. I didn't have to shovel. Younger son tho ..he was funny. When he saw it snow again ..he blurted out "Oh REALLY?!" Too funny. But most of the shoveling fell on him. :)

SeaSpray said...

Hi Ramona - thanks! I enjoyed you on chat. :)

SeaSpray said...

Hi Rositta - yes he does. I definitely enjoyed putting up the Springsteen. :)

Are you ready for survivor? I am really getting into it. I hate that Stephanie was voted off though.