Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shhhhhh.....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2291/2242450975_ce04b9e616.jpg
Notice how quiet it is in here now?

The seagulls flew away, the ocean receded far..far away and the music is gone.

I caved ..and decided not to subject you all to unexpected noises when you come into this blog to read.... at least for now. :)

I wish I could've silenced it from auto play. I did the next best thing and put it in a private blog.

Last I knew ..the seagulls were flying over to WhiteCoat's. You better close your windows WC ..or DUCK! ;)

2 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

I feel home sick for my vacation spot.

SeaSpray said...

I LOVE it there Angel!! :) JUST starting *gathering* tax info. No wiggle room ..but for a day ..of anything missing. I love/hate doing this. I definitely have funny tax stories because I am so just under the wire with this. :)