Thursday, April 1, 2010

Smiling Dog :) ???

Image: Riley the smiling dog

Okay ..Am I being gullible? IS he REAL??? I mean dogs do snile ..everyone knows that. They do it with their moths open and eyes twinkling with excitement as if this is the best activity I've ever done happy ..when they are happy..you can see it.

But the following is surreal...

A family pet, Riley is smiling after he was served his first birthday cake. HILARIOUS!!
(I tried to link, but not working) The owner also said he can make other faces and shoots her a look when he is disturbed.

Kind of looks fake too. The eyes. ??

9 comments:

John McElveen said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Just AWWWWWWWWWWWW--what a Face!!

Beautiful!

Happy Glorious Easter Sea!

John

SeaSpray said...

Happy Glorious Easter to you too John. :)

SeaSpray said...

Happy Glorious Easter to you too John. :)

Rositta said...

Happy Easter...that dog isn't real...ciao

John McElveen said...

Thanks Sea Blessings!

J

StorytellERdoc said...

Happy Easter to you, SS. Your posted pic is a crack-up...I want to convince myself that it isn't real, but I can't quit looking to find out why. The smile? We all know, though, that a dog's happiness is best reflected by that window-wiper tail swishing at our leg.

Have a great weekend.

SeaSpray said...

Happy Easter Rositta - It fooled me because of the article. The owner was being interviewed. Then looking at the eyes ...

But they got me! :)

SeaSpray said...

You're very welcome John! Blessings to you too. :)

SeaSpray said...

Happy Easter Jim! G for gullible is my middle name. ;) Funny pic tho. Guess it was photoshopped? Look ..see ..I STILL want to believe it. hahaha!

It is kind of eerie isn't it in a weird way. I don't know if I could live with him... too weird.

Our Shepherd's HAPPY tail has broken more than a few ornaments and so I always put the cheaper ones at tail level. :)