Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun ...Tax Time ..Again

http://asiatax.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/sw081602.gif

And tanning tax ..and soda tax ..and cosmetic surgery tax ...and Cadillac insurance plan tax ...and this VAT (value added tax) they speak of looming ahead ..possibly ..and not sure if any other taxes are being proposed.

SeaSpray is doing what she does EVERY year ...two days before the tax deadline (which is markedly improved over all the years she does them ONE day ahead of the deadline ..so she's improved :)

Anyway ... She'll have fun, fun, fun after her taxes are out of the way!! :)

Oh wait! Here's the real "Fun, Fun, fun". I got a ticket once when listening to this song and driving over the speed limit in my new T-Bird on a back road. Officer gave me a break though and reduced it significantly ..THANKFULLY! :)

I LOVE the Beach boys ..makes me all happy and Beachy feeling! I'm guessing Jim likes them about as much as Springsteen. ;)

SeaSpray will catch up on reading blogs after she comes out from under all the receipts and hits send for e-filing. :)

11 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Waiting until the last minute would drive me mad. I'm done in Feb.

Come on Seaspray, the sun is shining come out and play. Get your work done and then get out here.

John McElveen said...

SHE'SSSSSSSSSS BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! And I'm LOving it!!!!!


JOHN

StorytellERdoc said...

LOL...now, now Ms. Seaspray! Finally, you are getting some real American music! :)

This post was perfect. And since the deadline has now passed, I can only assume that you are relaxed again, smoking and drinking and tanning and all! LOL

Thanks for the smiles. I hope your weekend is great!

SeaSpray said...

Hi Angel - It did drive me mad this year. I'll come out to play soon. :)

SeaSpray said...

Hi John - you ALWAYS make me laugh ..THANKS! :) I'll be visiting my blogging friends soon. :)

SeaSpray said...

Hi Jim - yeah I started BOOZING IT & PUFFING AWAY as soon as I hit send on e-file at 03:16!! ;)

I didn't think you'd LIKE the beach boys. ?? I guess you have some musical taste after all. ;)

happy weekend to you too.

Chrysalis Angel said...

Seaspray, this is off topic, but I know you get these quicker than your email. Guys...move along and don't read. (boring girl stuff)

I was looking for a pretty pair of candy apple red pumps and saw this:
"Bandolino Boyfriend Beige Leather Classic Pumps on Stiletto Heel" Can you guess what I thought it said????? I shook my head and blinked a few times...so tired. Then I thought Luuucy....what have you dun to me!

SeaSpray said...

LOL Angel! Was it Bajingo Boyfriend Pumps? Does it tie in with Bandolino Boyfriend Pumps? or is it the leather? "Bandolino Boyfriend Beige Leather Classic Pumps on Stiletto Heel", I tried to imagine ..but I don't have any idea! Or did you envision a bandolino boyfriend wearing beige leather classic pumps? or that ..um ..no ..i'll stop right HERE!

Do tell Angel ..do tell! :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

You know, a lady never tells. ;)

SeaSpray said...

Okay Angel ..NOW who's the TEASE??? You HAVE to tell me! Never mind I never answered the mystery to a few med posts I did in which I never divulged the questions or what embarrassed me ..THEY don't count. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

A ha! Now the shoe is on the other foot! (pun intended.)

I'll never tell.