Monday, April 5, 2010

Turquoise

http://static.zoovy.com/img/designed2bsweet/-/3/wings38.jpg

I like butterflies because they are symbolic of rebirth ...new beginnings. So ..I lift my glass of water to "New beginnings!" :)

Okay - I really am taking a break here as I explained in previous post ..but I just had to play with this TURQOUISE color! Turquoise is my favorite color and I love wearing it in warm weather. I never noticed this in the color palette before. I think it must be new. :)

Of all the things to be thinking about ..amidst the reasons for my SeaSpray blog break and amidst all the political upheaval and other concerns in out country ..and around the world... I responded to the color turquoise.

I'm not sure what that says about me. Perhaps symbolic of my desperation to return to the simple things ...appreciating and finding joy in the little things and shutting out sadness and fear. Forgetting about all the complicated chaos that seems to be barraging us all on a daily basis.

I actually perked up when I saw I can write in turquoise. Plus the color turquoise conjures up happy memories. And ..I could get lost in the color.

Turquoise! :)

Okay ...NOW the SeaSpray blog is officially on break. :)

8 comments:

StorytellERdoc said...

SeaSpray

Doesn't turqoise mean "horny" on Tuesdays? LOL Cracking up there, but you know I'm joking. I like the look of the print. Hope this finds you well. How's Bruce? Ugh!
Jim

SeaSpray said...

Horny on Tuesdays Jim! Then that would be everyday for me because I could where it every day. :)I never heard that one. Where did you hear that?

I'm fine and Bruce ..well he's Bruce and enjoy blasting him when cleaning and no one home. :)

I don't know if the color would be hard on the eyes in full posts though. Will have to experiment.

John McElveen said...

This is SO SEASPRAY!!!

Loving it!!!

John

SeaSpray said...

Hi John and Jim - did you guys watch the taco video below? It is really great! Check it out if you can. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

Happy breaking, Seaspray.

Here I take a little vacation and come back to find you breaking. I'll let you enjoy your break though. Breaks are much needed in life.

SeaSpray said...

Thanks Angel. Yes ..they are. :)

Lockup Doc said...

SeaSpray--Enjoy your break. And I hope that creativity, inspiration, and hope find you during your time away.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Lockup Doc-Thank you for that sweet comment. I hope so too. Just have to get through taxes and 1st anniversary of Mom's death on the 17th. Such horrible ..weird feelings... I long for the day when will be sweet memories...but don't know if I ever will. I guess in time ..time heals.