Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thank You John :)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PNd5syIb3nE/S_gV9s-hGNI/AAAAAAAARq8/I8PyoxKbd-0/s1600/lovely_followers%21.JPG

Thank you John ...for sharing your award. It's easy to be a loyal follower of your blog. I love to laugh and you sure do that for me ..get me to laugh. :) You've been a good blogging friend and I appreciate your support and all the laughs!

So these are the conditions:

1. Say why you made your blog and if you expected it to be popular at all.

I was looking up urology information and landed in the Urostream blog (Keagirl has been MIA this past year and hope she comes back) Then from there went to other medical blogs. I only opened a blog because I thought I had to in order to comment in other blogs. But ..then ..I was permanently hooked ..because I have always loved to write about things ..since I was a kid.

No ..I had no idea it would be popular. I was so thrilled when Fat Doctor was my first blogroll that I shrieked with glee and couldn't believe she or anyone would read something I wrote. I am still amazed... and I am still grateful for your readership. :)

2. State the exact date you started your blog

November 13, 2006. I sometimes like to go back to the first post bloggers wrote to see how they started out and how far the've come.

3. Nominate 5 loyal followers!

I won't nominate anyone specifically ...because it seems some people I know don't always participate in these awards..but my loyal readers know who you are. Please know that I say thank you and the award is for you too and you can pick up and post about your loyalty award if you like. :)

2 comments: