Friday, July 9, 2010

Blog Under Construction

I finally managed to get a header up, but now the colors and formatting are all messed up. I will try to get this fixed asap. :)

YAY for the header! I was feeling like the lights were out with nothing at the top of the blog. :)

Okay - 01:39 and I can't see the forest for the trees here with colors.

I really like a template that has a white background ..but then any posts I've written in the past in pale yellow or blue are unreadable. I do like the dark backgrounds too ..kind of cozy feeling ..but think I better stop with all the colors. I was used to it in the original blue which I liked very much.

But had to give that up if I wanted a header. very happy about having that again. :)

2:54 pm and I still don't know what I want for this blog design. Wish I could subdue the aqua just a bit. Wish I could have the water background but then have to have a white template.

01:06 Saturday morning: Is this too much blue? I can never have enough blue ..but may be hard to read ..not sure? I am not a reliable source to ever say ..too much blue.

4 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

That looks pretty cool, Seaspray.

StorytellERdoc said...

I like the header too. And I know what you mean when you said the "lights were out". It all seems well again. Well done, SS.

Jim

SeaSpray said...

Thanks Angel - There is a real pretty ocean one ..a couple actually ..but have to have white background and then all my lite colored posts can't be read.

Not sure what to do with this if this is too dark. Side bar also conflicts with posts.

It's a work in progress. :)

SeaSpray said...

Thanks Jim! How did you get pictures up on your header.

I can't believe how many more visitors I already have since a header went up. Even with the original, because it wasn't listed with blogger and under another domain ..I did not get all the potential viewers that seem to be coming in now. Interesting. :)