Tuesday, July 13, 2010

S.O.S.

HELP!

Can anyone help me with the blogger followers at the bottom of this blog?

I don't know what happened, but when I click on a follower ..all I get is a white screen and do not see them and it does not take me to their blog. I don't want to cancel it because I don't want to lose the followers.

The only settings I see to change are for color (nothing seems to work) and my profile.

But I must've changed something somewhere.

I am open to suggestions and most appreciative of any gidance offered.

Thank you. :)

3 comments:

le0pard13 said...

I'd suggest removing and re-adding that gadget. Killing that gadget (and putting it back in) will not cause you to lose followers. They (other bloggers) are following you. It's what I recommend after waiting at least a day to pass. I say this because the issue could very well be on Google's end. They may fix it by tomorrow. It's always good to not be hasty. FYI, from BLOGGER Help:

"You have the option to block any of your followers by clicking the blue "Block" button. This will remove the user from your Following widget so their image will no longer appear on your blog. However, if your blog is public the user can still subscribe to your blog, read your posts and comment."

HTH, Seaspray.

Dr. Deb said...

Same here. Delete it and try to upload the widget again. See if that helps. If not, contact blogger.

SeaSpray said...

Thank you LeOpard and Dr Deb. I did delete it and reinstalled and it still comes up as a white screen if I click on anyone's picture.

It seems to come up with the same settings.

I did remove it.

So ..I will leave it off for a few days.

It used to come up with their info and take me to their blog. This has been going on for months but I just ignored it. But it bugs me.

How does one contact blogger? And get support people?

I only see the place to ask a question and then answers pop up but nothing for my dilemma.

Thank you for your suggestions.