Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blogging Break!

http://creoleindc.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5e0053ef0111690ea7e2970c-800wi

Dear adoring SeaSpray fans, (Ahem ..um a girl can dream ;) I will be breaking from the blogosphere for awhile. I had hoped to get another post up in here before I left, but it didn't work out that way.

I've got other things needing my attention, ..goals to focus on and fit some summer things in too.

I have pre-written some posts for the Positive Medical Blog that will still go up. The link for that blog is on my upper sidebar. And there are many things to read through in the links below or previous posts. And if anyone leaves a comment ..I will answer them when I return.

Thank you for stopping by to read and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the summer. :)

SeaSpray

2 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

I hope it's a short break. You are a pleasant part of my day. You make me laugh, and I would miss our goofing around.

SeaSpray said...

Thank you Angel. Your comment made my day. :)