Saturday, August 28, 2010

Need Prayer - PAIN!

Hi to all.

I am requesting prayer and positive thoughts from anyone so inclined because I have been in a steady 7 pain since 11:30ish Friday night and it is 01:52 now and not letting up. I am writhing sitting here, but want to get this out because I know there IS power in prayer.

And another symptom too affecting bladder.

Some of you know I have had a urology history..but I was cleared in June and told I did not need to go back for a year and my renal function was good. (Good news!) So ..i can't possibly be blocked. ??

R flank pain/spasms awful... not let up.

Been drinking water and now sipping steamed mint leaves from garden cause good for digestion.

I am wondering if this could be something else because living on tomatoes. Like eat them all day in all kinds of ways every day.

Then I haven't been in pool cause weather cool and pool water frigid and I just wanted to get in there today and so late this afternoon I made myself go in and it was in 50s ..the water was. But I walked more than 2000 steps, vacuumed pool, then walked, swam and kicked and out. In More than hour and a half.

Then picked vegetables in late afternoon sun and showered ..hot shower.

My flank and thighs, etc still cold after hot shower and so maybe I just gave myself an infection or chill?

So ..for those of you inclined to pray ..please know I welcome all prayers and thank you very much.

I really do not want to call anyone ..but I know how this plays out.

I am praying I do not have a kidney stone cause my ureter narrow and would have to be the teeniest tiniest to pass.

And maybe it's tomatoes and I will be embarrassed I posted this in morning.

4 comments:

Ms-Ellisa said...

How are you now?

What was it after all?

Did you go to the ER?

Wishing you all the best... get well soon!

SeaSpray said...

Hi Ms-Ellissa - Thank you for asking and for your well wishes.

Blocked ureter again. I will be writing about it. No stone found. I am stented. Surgery ..the reconstructive surgery that I have fought so hard to not have to do (because high risk for me) ..seems imminent ..unless God comes in for the 11th hr and 59 second rescue ..cause that is where I am at with this now. :(

Ms-Ellisa said...

I'm sorry SeaSpray... hang in there.

Don't worry.

Everything will be alright in the end. :-)

SeaSpray said...

Thank you Ms Ellisa. I do pray that will be so.