Tuesday, December 28, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!! :)

http://img10.glitterfy.com/graphics/129/its_a_baby_boy.gif

Not long now ...says me ..at 10:50pm and not in labor.

Our dear d-i-l will be having their 3rd child ...a baby boy ...sometime tonight or tomorrow!! We are watching the girls and look forward to having fun with them.

I put a birthday table cloth on the coffee table in family room and the girls made birthday cards for their new brother. Since they haven't mentioned a name yet, Devan is leaving a blank space to be filled in after he is born. Wrenna made her card with the help of her older sister. I'm calling them glitter girls right now ..because you can never get rid of all the glitter once you've worked with it. :)

Wrenna decided it would be fun to dump the entire large basket of crayons on the couch and so I just had to get a picture of her sitting next to them. Devan also made an Christmas ornament for the tree. I will pack it away in tissue paper every year ..just like I do for the boys special Christmas projects.

Plan on baking later. And hopefully ...Devan and I will get to watch a couple of movies. We're making fresh popcorn with the old fashioned popcorn popper and she picked out her own teapot from which she can pour her own hot chocolate ..the yellow one. I am going to use the blue pussy willow teapot.

I could hardly sleep last night because I feel so excited about the new baby and can hardly wait to meet him. We're all eagerly anticipating his soon to be arrival. :)

I just could not get to write any Christmas posts before Christmas, but I may still put one up. :)

P.S. I had glitterized ham on my dinner plate tonight. It was kind of pretty. Pretty ..sparkley ham. Must've fallen off me from somewhere. :)

2 comments:

rlbates said...

Congratulations!

SeaSpray said...

Thank you Ramona.

Ha! I'm jumping the gun with the pic I have up ..but we know he's a boy. :)

2:21 Wednesday afternoon and the water just broke about an hour ago.

Soon! :)