Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Newest Addition to Our Family :)

photo

















Myles - 10 days old :)

He is so beautiful ...that I almost can't stand it. The love I feel rushing out of me and toward this picture is beyond any words I could possibly write. W-0-W-W-W-W-W ...

Thank you God for such a wonderful blessing .. with all my heart ...Thank you!

I love him so much ...it hurts. I know exactly what someone meant when he said "You love your children so much ..it hurts."

It's true. And it isn't any less for the grandchildren.

It is such a profoundly ..deep and unconditional love ..for all time and beyond.

I remain in awe of God's creation.

I am in love with you Myles and always will be.
************************
I've enjoyed every second with him. One day I was feeling a lot of pain with the ureteral stent and the pain just disappeared while I was holding him. The healing power of a baby I guess. :)

I was just telling someone yesterday, that "Having one granddaughter was great ..two was wonderful and now with this third precious little one ..a boy ..some one pinch me ..am I dreaming?" It is such a satisfying and blessed feeling to see our family growing. Thank you dear son and d-i-l. :)

They are doing a terrific job raising their children. Their girls are so well behaved and a delight to be around. I could brag on them forever ..for sure. But ..seriously, they are good kids.

And being younger grandparents is great, because we have time to enjoy all the children as they grow and possibly even more to be born in the future.

It feels especially good to me because I grew up as an only child and always wished for a brother or a sister. I would tell that to my teenage friends sometimes and they'd offer them up .."You want em ..you can gave him em! "

Our 2 sons are 8 years apart. Same marriage ...just got busy with other things. I wish we did have one in the middle. Three seems like a nice amount of children ..although a friend once told me , "When you have 3 kids ..one of you is always out numbered." :)

Anyway ...son and d-i-l's girls are 8 years apart. Not that it means anything, but it seems neat/unusual that their dad and their uncle were born 8 yrs apart and now their dad's girls are born 8 yrs apart.

Newborns are so amazing ..aren't they? Fresh from God. I feel like I can't take enough of him in (every sound, movement, expression ...his entire being), and I want to remember these early days forever. I could just watch and cuddle him all day! :)

3 comments:

rlbates said...

Congrats! He is absolutely beautiful!

SeaSpray said...

Thank you Ramona. He truly is. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

What a beautiful baby! What a lucky family.