Saturday, March 12, 2011

Your-In-Control



Okay ...I just couldn't resist this one since I am experiencing urobrain again. No ...the urine isn't in my brain. Detrol LA is good, but not THAT good! No ...this always happens when I am heading to the OR for a uro procedure or when like recently ...my indwelling stent is doing all kinds of things to get my attention. Or when fear about uro is trying to get my attention and so I may write about that again. Or not. I don't know.

Anyway, I am thinking that keyboard is a favorite of some uro patients too.

Here is another urine controlling urodoc/patient favorite ...2 words ...8 letters.

Detrol LA. :)

And Detrol LA is also a favorite of the stenter/stentee ..for sure this stentee ...because it helps to control bladder spasms when stented ..ureterally stented.

Actually, this past week, I just crossed over to a generic for that. Detrol LA doesn't have a generic, but this other one I am using is a LOT cheaper. $15.00 for 3 months vs $82.00 for 3 months on our med plan. And Detrol through the pharmacy costs even more.

Oh ...I just had a thought. What if my bladder spasms are worse *this* week because I stopped using Detrol La this week and went to the generic of Ditropan? Well ...will be a moot point soon anyway.

Ahhh ...life is good when urine control means your -in -control! ;)

No comments: