Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Change in the Wind ... *Believing* in Positive Possibilities

http://socialchangequotes.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/social-change-happens-when.gif

All
things are possible to him who believes. ~Jesus


When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities.
~Deepak Chopra


They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom. ~Confucius


Change always comes bearing gifts. ~Price Pritchett

We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance. ~Harrison Ford

The light of starry dreams can only be seen once we escape the blinding cities of disbelief. ~Shawn Purvis

I'm not old enough to play baseball or football. I'm not eight yet. My mom told me when you start baseball, you aren't going to be able to run that fast because you had an operation. I told Mom I wouldn't need to run that fast. When I play baseball, I'll just hit them out of the park. Then I'll be able to walk. ~Edward J. McGrath, Jr., "An Exceptional View of Life," quoted in Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen, 1993

4 comments:

StorytellERdoc said...

Hi Pat!

I love this post! Awesome quotes...I often go to famous quotes in harder times, and you hit some awesome ones!

BTW, is the pic a reproduction or your original? It is awesome...

Hope this finds you well!

Jim

SeaSpray said...

Hi Jim - :)

Yup ...that's why I did it. gearing myself up for something I have to do. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I love the little boy's attitude about hitting them out of the park. :)

No not mine and I should've done a photo credit/ I just love it though. The sea, *turquoise/aqua glass, believe and the hand. Love the pic. :)

I hope all is well with you. I've been remiss in commenting but will be out and about the blogoverse soon. :)

SeaSpray said...

If anyone else sees these comments ..if you didn't ..check out that IRS video in previous post. So funny. I love the laughing and kicking the desk. the guy was so funny. :)

school uniforms said...

Love the quotes very inspiring. To stay positive always, we need to affirm positive all the time..And definitely you can see positive changes in your health, your finance in everything that life's may bring.