Sunday, April 3, 2011

Something Fun :)



Check this out! They did a great job. :)

I didn't know there were black scrubs too. I would hate seeing them in the OR ...or anywhere in a hospital because they would remind me of the grim reaper or something like that. Depressing in a medical environment ...says me.

I found this video in the "Multitasking Procrastinator" blog, by Dr Sarah Parrot. I was happy to see she is blogging again. She was my very first commenter in this blog ...my fifth post to be exact. ...um ..November 18, 2006 ..to be even more exact. :) Her taking the time to comment wowed me. I was excited that she actually read and liked my blog and that greatly inspired me to keep writing. After that, I was into blogging ...hook, line and sinker. :)

I can't believe I have been blogging for so long. And I'm glad that most of the bloggers I am familiar with are still in the blogiverse too. And I've enjoyed meeting the newer blogging friends. Great hobby. :)

No comments: