Thursday, June 9, 2011

To Anonymous 8:44 - Fellow Ureteral Stentee

http://www.uwhealth.org/images/ewebeditpro/uploadimages/5925_Figure_1.jpg

This post is for Anonymous 8:44, a fellow stent patient.

By the way Anonymous, I am guessing that since you used the word "loo" ..you are from across the pond. :)

I have been tied up with things and so have not been able to respond quickly. Thank you for your comment. I have often wished I had other uro patients to commiserate with, especially when my journey into uro world began. At least now ...there is more info on the web. And I know the drill now. :)

Thank you for sharing and I again wish you the best - total healing the first time around. :)

I answered your comment and here is the link to that uro post.

5 comments:

John McElveen said...

Sea--I am so sorry I haven't been around with one of my favoritsist and best friends in the Blogging world! I don't know what got into me--but real life reared it's ugly head and got in the way!

I apologize profusely and can guarantee I'm back to following my fav Gal regularly!

CAN YOU FORGIVE ME?


Love ya mean it!

John

John McElveen said...

BTW Sea--Comments aren't showing up on Blog Comments--I got yours in mt e-mail inbox. Blogger gas really been screwy lately!!!

Dr. Deb said...

Wanted to come by and say hi. Hope this greeting finds you doing better.

SeaSpray said...

Dear John - I'll bet you say that to all the girls. ;)

NO apologies necessary! I dropped off blogging as compared to how active I had been following my fav blogs and writing in here. But am beginning to do more and will in here. i actually have 3 almost written posts in here and a new one in my head. :)

Life gets busy for sure. But ..yes ..if there was something to forgive ...I'd forgive. So think of it as already forgiven in the future. :)

I went to moderating comments to stop spam. I think spam and spammers are annoying. I prefer the quick back and forth, but I usually check regularly.

Yes ..a few weeks ago it wouldn't even let me in my own blog! Don't know why. Resolved now.

I hope all is well with you. I see you have quite a following. Must be that upbeat and hilarious personality of yours. :)

Thanks for stopping in. :)

SeaSpray said...

Hi Dr Deb. You are always so sweet. Thank you. I am doing better.

I hope all is well with you and you are enjoying the benefits of warmer weather. Happy Summer! :)