Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where I Really, Really, Really ...Wish We Were ...

http://images.vrbo.com/vrbo/images/343b3

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/34/72840679_56e6c11936.jpg

http://imagesc.weichert.com/17/21017510_1.jpg

...in a beach house on the beach at Manasquan ... balmy breezes, salt air and sea spray... and so much more.

Too bad physicians can't write a script for vacations that would be reimbursed by insurance. vacations being good for spiritual, mental and physical health and all. I'm just saying.

A SeaSpray can dream. :)

4 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

They'd be signing up, too!!

That's exactly how I've been feeling, Seaspray. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping to plan a salt water getaway with a friend of mine.
Calgon just isn't cutting it anymore. ha.;)

Anonymous said...

Oh that 's great Angel! :)

I wish we could, but no beach house vacation this summer. Day trips only.

Working on getting the pool open now. Hit a snafu with filter breaking.

Then spent 149 on new valve (filter), hooked it up and put approximately 2000 gallons back in and shock ..next day all water shooting out and filter a lemon. Just brought back today and Mr SeaSpray has to hook back up.

I am very grateful for the pool at least.

And I am very grateful for no humidity cooler day today. :)

"Calgon ...take me awayyyy!" I forgot about that commercial. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

I'm sorry to hear about the pool. Poor Mr. Seaspray. Pain in the butt having gone through all that only to see the valve fail. I can hear it now. Can't blame him.

I hope you guys will get it all set, so you can enjoy it for another summer. Hard to believe it's June already. Another birthday for you and Rob. (Miss his blog.)

Be well, Seaspray~ talk later.

SeaSpray said...

Thanks Angel. :)

Yes ..I miss his blog too. Didn't realize he has a June B-day too. Maybe he will come back some time.