Tuesday, July 5, 2011

If SeaSpray Could Invent a Bra ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/islandblogging//blogs/005630/images/large_bra.jpg

Considering how large whales are ...I'm thinking this bra the whale is absconding with is larger than a double D. ;)

...If women could walk around in water ...their girls would be buoyed up by the water and there would be no need for bras. Ha ha! ;) ~SeaSpray~

That little thought occurred to me ...ahem ...while I was in the pool today. We just need the water to stay in place underneath, without getting us wet and presto ...comfortable ...flattering support!

Water support Bras ...I'd wear them. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they already make those!
http://www.fredericks.com/bras/water-bras-and-gel-filled-bras/br14,default,sc.html
- peggy

SeaSpray said...

Hi Peggy - Ha! I was being facetious. I didn't know they really have water bras! I want one. :)

Although ..the delight of ONLY water id nothing constricting ..yet still have the support. :)