Thursday, July 21, 2011

You Know You're Tired When ...



You know you're tired when ...you are looking at your play list and think the song ...I Need You Tonight by INXS is I Need Yogurt Tonight. Ha ha! :)

I can just imagine a Weird Al Yankovich parody about eating yogurt to the beat of I Need You Tonight. (That would be funny!)

Come over here
All you got is this yogurt
The 21st Century's yesterday
You can eat all you want
Everybody Eats yogurt that's okay

So slide over here
And give me a yogurt
Your moves are so raw
I've got to eat yogurt
I've got to eat yogurt
You're one of my kind

I need yogurt now cause I'm not sleeping
There's something about yogurt
That makes me sweat

How do you feel
I'm hungry
What do you think
Need my yogurt
Watch me eat yogurt
Gonna eat yogurt

So slide over here
And give me a yogurt
You moves are so raw
I've got to eat yogurt
I've got to eat yogurt
You're one of my kind

I need my yogurt
Cause I'm not sleeping
There's something about yogurt
That makes me sweat

How do you feel
I'm hungry
What do you think
I want yogurt
Watch me eat yogurt
Gonna eat yogurt
How do you feel
I'm hungry

What do you think
Need my yogurt
Watch me eat yogurt babe
Gonna eat yogurt

So slide over here
And give me a yogurt
You moves are so raw
I've got to eat yogurt
I've got to eat yogurt

So slide over here
And give me a yogurt
I've got to eat yogurt
I've got to eat yogurt

You're one of my kind

***This SeaSpray finds it quite amusing to sing about yogurt. Just need a kitchen dance to accompany it. I have a really large pink batter scraper for the microphone. I'm just saying. ;)

No comments: