Thursday, August 11, 2011

ED Doc's Joke BACKFIRES Big Time! :)

http://www.77canadianpharmacy.com/images/product/B/Betadine-Solution.jpg

I haven't done this in awhile, but I just have to provide a link to ED DR WhiteCoat's post, "How Betadine Almost Got Me Arrested." Oh my GOSH! I haven't read a post THAT funny in a LONG time. It could be a funny scene in a movie too. Hmmm what actors and actress to get to play the scenes? HILARIOUS I tell you! So ..go check it out if you haven't already read it.

My comment was long because I was playing a JOKE on HIM. :) I am always complimentary of his writing and he knows I get a kick out of his humor and/or payback moments and so I thought I would pretend to be disapproving of him (Also agreed with a disapproving anonymous person) for doing such a thing. I think I may've fooled him, butt ..unfortunately ...in the second part of my comment where I announced I was joking ..I put a slew of smile faces :) ...which would've tipped off that I was really LAUGHING about it.

DRATS! :)

Oh ...and I will n-e-v-e-r be able to see Betadine e-v-e-r again without that image coming to mind. GROSS! But, FUNNY! :)

I am printing that post to save for when I need a laugh. Just envisioning the plotting and the ensuing debacle ..GREAT!!! :)

*************************************

2 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Are you kidding?! That was hilarious.I'm with you, Seaspray. He hadn't counted on it going down like that. Come on...it was a practical joke. Last time I've laughed like that, was over a post Sid wrote on Surgeon's Blog.

I've always said, my friends have a wicked sense of humor. I'm glad he didn't get in deep doo, doo over it. ha.

SeaSpray said...

I know ...so goood! This is the *EXQUISITE* medblog posting I just LOVE. :)

I confess I worry about my long comment, but I was trying to prank him. Darn SMILEY faces anyway! :)

Deep doo doo ...hahahah ..PERFECT!

He's a good sport to report it to us. :)

I think I'm addicted to theuse of smiley faces. I'm a smiler for sure ..but help ...save me ..oh noooooo another one coming onnnnnn! :)