Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Heart Test :)




Your Heart is Generous



You feel deeply and freely. You let yourself explore all your emotions, even the scary ones.

You have strong emotions. You listen to your heart... it has rarely led you astray.



You're most attracted to someone who will take care of you and make you feel safe. You want a reliable partner.

You tend to fall in love easily and stick with the one you've chosen. You were born to love.




I found this over at Dr Deb's blog (thanks Dr Deb:) and thought for fun I would put it up in here. I do agree with the description (except the fall in love easily :) assigned to me after taking the test. Although ..I'll say that while I do listen to my heart and have strong emotions ...I am also extremely analytical ...which balances the other out. But, if feelings and analytical processes were on scales ...they'd probably tip a bit more on the feeling side ...depends on the situations I suppose. I'll have to think about that. ;)

I haven't done one of these in a long time. They're fun to play around with and you can take other tests once you take this one. Have fun! :)

2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, I agree with you. I don't think you fall in love easily. Dr. Deb is a wonderful blogger. I enjoyed her informative posts always. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Mel - True love grows over time. Oh sure that magical instant attraction/infatuation is exciting ...but doesn't mean it's the right person. I heard once ..that for some people ..if you walk into a room filled with people and your radar instantly picks up on a person and you are drawn like magnets ...that they are the ones you should stay away from. Depends on your background ..dysfunctional or not. But, that was years ago and so maybe they say something different now. And I think people will still go for that exciting ..kismit feeling.

But real love ...it grows into many levels over time.

Dr Deb is a fabulous blogger. :)

God bless you too Mel. :)