Thursday, August 25, 2011

Idiot In the Bathroom

http://alaskacommercialconstructioninc.com/images/1-21-10/lg_Hotel%20NP%20Public%20Restrooms.JPG


OMG
! ...I was I was in the public restroom - I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice in the other stall:

"Hi How are you?"

Me embarrassed, "Doing fine."

Stall: "So what are you up to?"

Me: "Uhhh ...I'm like you ..just sitting here."

Stall: "Can I come over?"

Me: (attitude) "No, I'm a little busy right now."

Stall: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!" ~ Repost this if it made you laugh. :)

Ha ha! I just couldn't resist that one! It is going around in Face Book. The truth is, I fell for it. I thought it really happened to my friend. I could absolutely imagine her saying those things. :)

2 comments:

StorytellERdoc said...

Hi SS!

I have to tell you, I am hysterically cracking up from this story at this very moment and my family is looking at me with curiosity, wondering what the heck is so funny. Thanks for the midday laughs!

Jim

SeaSpray said...

Ha ha! It is funny! Glad you got a laugh out of it. Mission accomplished! :)

I've done that before ...busted out laughing out loud at a blog post. And remember my story about not forgetting your first? when I saw Fat Doctor and 2 others had blogrolled me. I shrieked FD blogrolled me! She BLOG rolled me! Scared my family with my sudden enthusiasm. :)

Have a good weekend. :)