Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tap-Tap-Grind :)

(I wanted to put a pic up, but some things are better left to the imagination ;)

Tap-tap-GRIND.

Tap-tap-GRIND.

I was getting into the rhythm.

Tap-tap-GRIND.

Tap-tap-GRIND.

"How's that feel?"

"Still feeling it."

Tap-tap-GRIND.

Tap-tap-Grind.

"How about now?"

"Not yet." (I was getting concerned I was taking too long, but also wanted it just right ..although also concerned I'd go to far and then what?)

"Tap-tap-Grind"

"What about now?"

"Perfect!" :)

That was me yesterday. Totally into the rhythm. "Tap-tap-GRIND. Tap-tap-GRIND."

Still can't get it out of my head. :)

Now if only I had tap shoes and a pretty costume and was on dancing with the stars ...THAT would be a really fun "Tap-tap-grind."

But ...no ...I was in the dental exam chair following my dentist's instruction so that he could take down any high spots before I left. You know ...where you bite down to have the dye on paper transfer to where it needs to be smoothed down for a better bite. He did a great job resurfacing 3 teeth on my right side ...removing/covering silver filling with white filling.

I've never had a dentist with such rhythm though. It does stay with you like when you can't get a song out of your head. And I really felt like putting my whole body into it ...but I controlled myself. You'd have to hear him to appreciate it. :)

2 comments:

John McElveen said...

You drill em--we fill em!


J

SeaSpray said...

You always make me smile or laugh or both. Thanks John! :)