Friday, September 16, 2011

What a Day!







Another spectacular autumn day ..when the boys were little. :)









And here is older son's and d-i-l's first born daughter, picking apples. :)


WOW!

What a day!!

A GORGEOUS day!

I love today!

It's so nice to have a completely sunny day, with hardly a cloud in the sky! Even though it isn't officially fall for another 4 days ...it feels like a cool, crisp autumn day. The leaves are beginning to change and in another couple of weeks will be a spectacular display of rich hues of crimson, yellow, gold and orange.

It was so weird yesterday. The weather was warm and humid when I left. In the few hours I was in the hospital with my friend, a cold front had come through. And so now it's time to bring the warmer clothes out. I do miss the pool though.

Have a great weekend! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, do you have all of those apple picking photos? i can't find them anywhere, so i'd love to have copies of whatever you've got.

peggy

SeaSpray said...

I have a lot in computer. And you made me a CD, but I would have to find that. I am sure it's in it's cover ..but been a long time. I have to go through things in desk.

She looks so little. And pretty and just adorable. :)

John McElveen said...

BEAUTIFUL Chillun's, and we are soon gonna be CHILLIN!!!

Great post Sea!

Love ya!

J

SeaSpray said...

Thanks John. :)

LOL! I thought you meant we were soon gonna be dead and i thought "Oh NO we're NOT!"

:)

Then I realized you meant the WEATHER! :)

Have a wonderful week John! :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

I love fall. Just baked an apple pie! Love the photos, Seaspray.

SeaSpray said...

Thanks Angel.

Apple pie ...yum! :)