Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pink Glove Inspiration

With October being breast cancer awareness month ...I'm thinking it's time to put up some Pink Glove Dance" videos. An uplifting way to show solidarity in the fight against cancer. They remind us that there is support and to have hope.

The first one ...from Gordon Hospital is encouraging ...reminding us that we are not alone and to "get back up again."



Then the next video ...from the Medical Center Of Plano is uplifting. I Love the enthusiasm! When I watched the OR staff, I couldn't help but imagine the surgeons I know ...participating in the Pink Glove Dance. :) I wonder if they would? I think it would be neat if our local hospitals participated in the Pink Glove Dance competitions. :)





And the one that began it all:

No comments: