Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So True

http://www.z-hub.org/nature/znature-images/z5938seasons1.jpg

The following comment was on my sidebar and I just had to post it as speaks to me greatly:

"If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the promise of your spring, the beauty of your summer, and fulfillment of your fall. Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest." ~author unknown~

And then this:

"Don't Judge Life By One Difficult Season.

Persevere Through The Difficult Patches

And Better Times Are Sure To Come

Some Time Or Later"




2 comments:

lindylu44 said...

I love this, I say all the time that a marriage has seasons, sometimes it's winter, and sometimes it's summer. We find that when we acknowledge our season it only makes our marriage bigger and stronger. I also say that our favorite rule on marriage is that we can't both be crazy at the same time. It's hardly my fault that it's never my husbands turn

SeaSpray said...

ha! That's funny lindylu44. :)

yes seasons in marriage, relationships, jobs, health ..the more life lived the more apparent it is. I guess wisdom kicks in and we know we will come through these things in time. maybe not in the way we hoped for ...but the closed doors lead to new experiences we would not have if we had not had to let go of other things. Still hard tho ..depending on what it is.

I think regarding marriage ...you can come through stronger and closer if you don't let winter break you up ..if you can hold on til spring comes again.