Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Banana Moon :)



Oh I do LOVE this!

With my d-i-l's permission, the following is a conversation between 33 month old Wrenna and her parents a couple of nights ago:

"Tonight, Wrenna was looking at the moon. We told her it was a crescent moon. She said, "No. No crescent. A banana moon."

How CUTE is that?! :)

And a good observation/comparison on her part.

Years ago, I thought it was neat ...when in some baseball movie (back in80s or 90s - not sure and forget the name of it), they said the crescent moon was "God's thumbnail."

Even though I still think "God's Thumbnail" is a neat description of the crescent moon ...I am now partial to, "banana moon."

Banana moon ... she's so sweet. :)

5 comments:

rlbates said...

Cute!

SeaSpray said...

Thank you Ramona. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

I like that. She's coined a new name for it, and I like that one better.

SeaSpray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeaSpray said...

Yes Angel, I agree. :)

I'm going to put it there under interesting concepts on my side bar.

When looking for the picture I saw that there is a banana Moon company for women - bathing suits, etc