Friday, February 10, 2012

OR Nurse Humor -Very Funny! :)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/23/article-2078210-0F43E31E00000578-241_468x286.jpg
Photo credit Link
My favorites are #1, # 10 #11, #12, #13, #18, #24 ...with #1 and #10 being my favorite favorites. :) Although, they are ALL funny! I don't understand #15 (adult circumcision - Doberman connection??) And I suspect #34 is incredibly funny, because said nurse is ticked about something ...but the procedure to "Bovie" something gets past this SeaSpray. Who knows? Maybe what I am imagining is even funnier? :)

This is absolutely bulletin board worthy in the surgical lounge, among some other places in a med facility. Enjoy! :)

(Tomorrow, I plan on mailing this out to a nurse I know that worked in the OR for years. Even tho she no longer works in the OR, I still think this will probably make the rounds at the hospital if it hasn't already. :)

The following is re-posted in an Outpatient Surgery magazine I subscribe to and was written by an OR nurse.

You might be an OR nurse if ...

1. You're certain that the surgeon you worked with today uses his personality as birth control.

2. You really think the best photograph of you lately is the one on your ID badge.

3. Your cabinet at home has more of those blue containers left over from sterile packs than it has dishes. (One has even replaced your butter container.)

4. When you're bathing or showering, you start from the center and wash out, like you do on a prep.

5. You do a better shave prep on the patient than you do on your own areas that need a shave.

As per the magazine's copyright requests when reprinting on line, I can only print part of the article, but you can read the next 29 by following the link HERE:

No comments: