Friday, April 13, 2012

Dancing With the IRS Man? :)

image

Tango of course ...because of the passionate resistance! I passionately resist this tax return process (But, I always do them) and if I did dance with an IRS man because of not doing my taxes ...it would be a dance of fiery resistance. Vive la Resistance! ;)

A friend just called to set up plans for Sunday. I lamented about my inability to hunker down and just do the taxes. I told her that cleaning the toilet bowl, polishing a counter or picking toys up just feels so good and I want to keep doing those kinds of things versus doing the taxes.

She asked me, "So what's better ...having a clean, shiny house ...or dancing with the IRS man?"

Ha ha!

Message received.

Now ...I really am not coming back to blog until AFTER the tax returns are filed.

I've drawn the line in the sand. (Tax Returns 1st/Back to Blogging after)

2 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

I'm the opposite of you on this one, Seaspray. I like to get them over and done with. My dance card is full enough.

SeaSpray said...

Ha ha! Funny Angel. And you're the smart one. :)