Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Pitcher Picture ...


except ...I didn't remove the SNOWMAN nightlight yet. :)

That pottery pitcher is part of my Longaberger Woven Traditions (blue) pottery dish set I have. I usually use that set in the spring and summer and then go to the Paprika Longaberger pottery in the fall and winter. And then for Americana on patriotic holidays, etc., I mix the sets up for the patriotic/Americana look. :) Unfortunately, Longaberger discontinued their Woven Traditions line and I broke the pasta bowl that was in this set and now I can't get it. :(

I often liked to place the pasta bowl under that pitcher when I put floral bouquets on the table. I do have the paprika pasta bowl, but prefer to have the pitcher and bowl matching. I do love the country look with many things.

No comments: