Thursday, April 19, 2012

Two Girls In the Sun :)



It's 4:30 pm and I am about to go sit in the sun with a bathing suit on, for the 1st time this year. I don't recall ever doing this so early ...except that this year ...mid March I also sat in sun in bathing suit and did get a tiny bit of color. I have sunscreen on face ..baby oil will go on body. I figure ..I will have 40 minutes of sun ...and I am mindful not to burn. I always go out 4 or after in beginning of year. The sun just feels so good and is a mental health boost for sure. I don't know why that something that feels soooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD ...has to be so bad for us. Although ...it was a woman in a health food store in 2004, that told me we should go in sun 20 minutes each day to get Vitamin D most effectively.
**********************************
I ended up going in the sun between 5 and 6pm today. I can't believe how WARM the sun was! It was cozy feeling actually ...like a nice warm blanket. :) It's a good thing I didn't go out earlier because I definitely have bathing suit-sun exposed skin contrast, but I don't want to burn.

Ha ha, Faith our dog was sunning herself right beside me. I am surprised she didn't go onto the shaded grass area. And I so very much wished I could've put a pair of sunglasses on her. Ha ha ...two GLAM girls lounging in the sun. ;)

No comments: