Sunday, May 27, 2012

Three Letters and a Question Mark :)


I first saw this on a poster that said, "The Teacher's Dream Tool"

Ha ha!

WTF?

I can think of a few other uses for a stamp like this.

How about you?

And I actually think it could help alleviate stress. Yes ...because each time you stamp ...particularly if you stamp with GUSTO ..it would relieve some of that frustration and tension building up.

Just imagine where you could use it ... on payments to utility companies ...around rude and/or stupid people ......doctors to insurance companies (bet they think that a lot) ...voting public on letters to POLITICIANS. Oh heck ..to save time ...if you think it's gonna be one of those days ...stamp it on your forehead.

I'm just sayin. ;)

Who knew ...that three letters and a question mark could be so satisfying?

FUNNY! :)

PS - I just couldn't resist posting this. Admittedly, the goody two shoes in me (who rarely swears) feels a bit guilty over the WTF?

Of course ...now ...you probably really are saying "WTF?" ;)

5 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

You made me laugh. :)

SeaSpray said...

Good! Mission accomplished. Happy Memorial Day to you and Fire Guy. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

Happy Memorial Day to you both as well.

Lily Freeman said...

Although I do think it's funny to have this stamp for teachers, I don't think the institute of any kind would allow such thing. But I do appreciate the humor. I suggest something more safe to use like the term "WTH?" rather than using the "F" letter. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who would love to have these stamps.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Lily - I agree. It's funny you should say that because actually ...with all the blogging I have done ...I'm not one to say WTF ..even as an acronym and do substitute WTH...and for me the H is "heck". :)

Thanks for your comment. :)