Friday, October 19, 2012

Good Morning!



Good MORNING World!  (Well - people from around the world DO come in to my SeaSpray blog :)

Good morning, good morning, good morning - how are you today?!

I used to sing that to my boys when they were waking up when they were little.  :)

So - having a hard time sleeping, being in bed longer with Mr SeaSpray kicking his leg every 19-21 seconmds.  Y-A-W-N. (dreary ...rainy day not helping ..but is cozy.  So much for playing in the leaves today.  Moving to plan B  :) I've been up since 7:30 and already have so much done ...including scrambled eggs for the kids when they walk in the door any second.  I will be babysitting all day.  I calculate that I had less than four hours sleep and so while I like the prescription above ...I feel like I need the coffee solution below:


Happy Friday everyone!!


No comments: