Thursday, November 29, 2012

Also - Not Ztring or Gstring

This pad is wearing thin on me right now.  I don't know why it wouldn't let me fix/finish previous post.  Just would not cooperate.

Anyway ...I also did not mean to sa Ztring.  OR Gstring.  Just STRING.  I meant to say/spell plain old STRING.  So ...where did G string ome fro in my mind's eye?

VICTORIA SECRET I suppose. All the Victoria's Secret news,commercials, etc., or just Gs on my mind ...no not thinking of Gs either.

I did work for a Mr Z once   He was an Asian man, my immediate sjlervislr when I workex at or local Playboy club.  Oh ...I am just Not voing back to make these corrections.  Word games are Fun!  I know you can figure it out.

But I digress.

Funny how the mind works ...connections we make.   For the sake of my sanity and a hungry Mr SeaSpray ...I HSVE to stop thpkng now.

zA ...that darned z again!

ANYWAY ...it might be amusing to decipher my typos while I'm using this ...or not.   But,  I'm thi.king that acter these two posts ...twitter lenggh blog posts is the way to vo.  Back to brevity ... I can do it. And NO ...I'm.NOTcorrecting anything.  Annoys ...yet amuses me.  Practice makes perfect, but may I not have to. :)


:-)




No comments: