Friday, December 28, 2012

Anyone Ever Experience This? :)



I am experiencing those days all over again ...albeit ...intermittently since they don't live with us 24/7.

Anyway ...I cracked up when I saw this because just recently ...I didn't even realize that I was still on the toilet even though I had finished tinkling.  I didn't even think to wipe myself (I know TMI :), having gone into a total ZEN moment ...so peaceful ...quiet ...I was just lost in the moment.

Lost in the moment ...until ...two very young children came to the door ...Myles, almost 2 ...hitting the door with something and his sister, 3 year old Wren ...talking to me through the door.  "Mum mum?  Are you in there?  What are you doing?  When are you coming out?" , and so on.  Ha ha!

One year, at a grade school Christmas program that our youngest son and our neighbor's son were in ...we parents all sat together.  I was sitting next to the other boy's dad.  While we were waiting for the program to start, he commented on how his then 4 year old daughter never stopped talking and that she even keeps talking to him through the bathroom door.  :)

It's like young children have built in homing devices and they WILL find you.  Right?  :)

No comments: