Monday, February 4, 2013

What Do Meatballs, Marilyn Monroe and a Megalosaurus Have in Common?


http://fyiitsagirlthing.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/moonroe.jpg?w=236

My SeaSpray post, of course.  ;)

I was at a crossroads yesterday.

Perplexed.

Torn.

What to do?

What to do?

A crossroads I tell you ...perplexed ...and torn.

So there I was ...

vacillating ...

between...

meatballs ...or meatloaf?

Meatballs ...or meatloaf?

Carnivore that Mr SeaSpray is ...either would've been fine with him so long as it involved the "M" word.

No ...

not mittens ...

not monkeys ...

or ...

Marilyn Monroe ...well ..maybe Marilyn.

No ...

not marabous...

not manatees...

or ...

a megalosaurus ...well ...maybe a megalosaurus.

Not even maracas, music or even a mazurka (Polish national dance in triple time)


 Well ...maybe ...if Marilyn was in the mazurka ...next to the megalosaurus.

No martinis, no mangos ...no ...not even macaroons.

No way ...no how ...no, no, NO ...MACAROONS!


After all, I ask you ...what other "M" word could be so important to a carnivore?

Why MEAT of course!

Again I pondered ...meatballs or meatloaf ?

Meatballs-meatloaf?

Meatballs-meatloaf?

So ...
I made chili!
 
A B-I-G pot of chili with all the fixins

'Twas a manly meal  ... perfect for the Super Bowl. :)

By the way, even if Mr SeaSpray decided he wanted to wear mittens while sipping martinis and munching mangos next to monkeys, marabou, manatees and a megalosaurus watching Marilyn in a mazurka with NO macaroons ...in our kitchen ...an obviously moot scenario because of course we'd have to renovate to a bit larger kitchen ...of course.  Besides why put ideas into Mr SeaSpray's head  ...I'm just saying.

So ...SHHHHH!

 MUM'S the word!  :)


No comments: