Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dermatology Appointment

ABCD
Photo Credit


I am going to keep my head to toe derm appointment tomorrow.  (I canceled last week's appointment.)  I'm trying to decide if I will show my beauty mark in a private place.  I did once ...but that was in a moment of courage and even then it was because that doctor was so darned upbeat and positive ... continually saying, "Beauty Mark!  Beauty Mark!" a-n-d  I got caught up in his enthusiasm for my beauty marks.  And why not?  Every girl wants to hear about the beauty all over her body.  :)

It's not easy going through an exam like that and so I may not point out the secret beauty mark (shhhh ...don't tell anyone ;), this time because I feel shy with a capital "S", and frankly ...it looks the same to me. Of course it depends on how thorough the exam is. It will be seen if the exam is super thorough.

 Oh Yippee! I get to get nekkid for a stranger to peruse my entire body under bright lights.  It's every woman's dream come true and I can't think of anything more I'd rather do. Yeah  ...that's it ...act as if it will be fun and it will be.  I feel better now.  It will be fun, it will be fun ... it will be FUN ...I tell you.  ;)


No comments: