Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Good Sign :)

I should've had the renal scan today ..June actually.

I had to put it off.

In one way I suppose that too is a good sign ...in that when I was in stent mode and waiting for the other shoe to drop ...I n-e-v-e-r would've missed the scheduled time.

It has actually been TWO YEARS and a week short of four months since I had the last ureteral stent removed.  3/17/2011..

This absolutely has to be a good sign.

Thank You God!

Thank you Urodoc!

I only missed it because of knee pain ..significant knee pain and it seems that in either hospital I would use ...nuclear medicine is in the bowels of the hospital.

That being said, I am in the process of getting orthovisk injections and I hope they will help me so that I can walk that far.

Not easy to admit this stuff.

But this is me facing what I have to do in the fall.

Knee replacement surgery.

 I'll be posting more on that.

We're celebrating our d-i-l's birthday tonight.

I hope Faith, our dog sings Happy Birthday along with us again.  :)


No comments: