Sunday, July 21, 2013

Monet to Music ( My Interpretation of expanded video :)


I've been on line listening to various artists, performing Pachelbel's Canon in D Major (my all time favorite classical piece), but with ocean sounds added to it this time. I'm hopeful that I will be able to listen to whatever I pick out while having surgery, even if I bring it in myself.  I've found a couple that go for 55 minutes and a bit longer.  I find it so uplifting and inspirational. I figure it is a good state of mind to be in during surgery. :)

Anyway ....in my quest for said music ...I was led to a beautiful youtube and of course just had to watch it. Enlarging it to full screen isn't as sharp, but then again ...I've always loved Monet's paintings. ;)

Enjoy! :)




1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY CHRISTIAN BLOG