Thursday, August 8, 2013

That Moment ...and a Few Other Friday in August Thoughts


img_05901
That moment ...the next morning ...when you realize you told the m/a in the uro office you weighed 4 pounds more than you do.  Not much I know - it's just a female thing ..pretty universal ..I think that we would n-e-v-e-r ADD weight on for our med recs.

And I KNOW that after last night's Creamy Champagne sauce over chicken and pasta and dessert ..that I did NOT lose weight yesterday ...oh and a slice of strawberry rhubarb pie at home later too.

I know ...BAD SeaSpray ..BAD!

It was so good though ..just saying.  :)

And now ..A pie shared ...is a pie all the sweeter.  I'm leaving to go down to a friend's store and surprise her with a nice big slice, on a pretty tropical plate with beachy napkin and a fork. :)  We both had been commenting how we were craving strawberry rhubarb pie.  She bakes pies too and she hasn't been able to find rhubarb. So this is just perfect!

My side is still aching after yesterday's renal scan.

Oh and I LOVE this new facial cream the company I work for sells.  They advertise it as a pleasurable experience on the skin.  OMGOSH ..is it!  I STILL feel it!  Kind of cool, tingly and refreshing and my face feels so soft.  It always does but this is a quality cream.  Wow.  Can't wait to share it!  :)

No comments: