Sunday, November 3, 2013

Could They Really Do THIS?! (Link about law for doctors at bottom of post)

Could they really FORCE Physicians to comply?

What about rights and the personal freedom to choose as an American?  What about the fact that doctors are losing money to these programs now and this was an issue even before the ACA became the law of the land?

This all has to stop.  With all my heart and intellect I truly believe they should scrap most of the law ...except keep certain things that BOTH parties HAVE always AGREED on ...even though it is never reported that conservatives also agree about pre-existing conditions and some other things.  And then target specific areas to improve and also open up state borders so people can shop comparatively which will bring insurances prices down.

I do not have any faith in most politicians on both sides of the aisle.  Once upon a time, I did ...I really did.  But after witnessing the things I have over the last few years ...not so much.  We need someone who will put the good of the country and her people before their own personal agenda.  Is it possible?

Hope springs eternal.

And I want my doctors to experience professional blessings on many levels.  To not feel discouraged ...or like giving up everything they worked so hard to accomplish.  While I do like my new PCP that I've had for about 2 yrs and we are getting to know each other, I still very much miss my former PCP.  He had to give up his solo practice because of low insurance reimbursement and high overhead costs.  I think that was so sad and to quote one of his receptionists, it was "heart wrenching", saying goodbye to their patients. It was heart wrenching for me to say goodbye to him.  :(

HERE is the link to my post about losing my doctor.

They worked so hard at putting in all the years of training and not without personal sacrifices all along the way.  We need doctors.  We want to keep our doctors of choice.

I feel so very sorry for the people that have bonded with their docs and are now losing them.  It must be especially alarming for the elderly ..and/or the seriously chronically and terminally ill patients too.  And I'm thinking ...losing long term patients they've bonded with must be hard on the doctors too.

This is all so sad, frustrating and alarming.  Someone ...or something ...has to come along to turn this around for the better.  For the good of all of us, I pray good will come out of the bad we are witnessing now.

A LAW forcing doctors to accept Medicaid and Medicare patients?.

2 comments:

lindylu44 said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm inspired and writing again after coming out of a deep depression I was in complete denial about. Still writing about THAT....lol

SeaSpray said...

Hi Lindylu - I'm sorry to hear about the depression, but am happy to hear you are healing. Reasons vary ...but I think most people go into denial about medical issues but especially anything regarding mental health. When in reality it takes such courage and strength of character to acknowledge a problem and seek treatment to facilitate healing. Of course with depression ...sometimes just inhaling takes effort. There are times in life ..depending on where we are at and external calamities at any given time that we can be seriously weighed down. I am so grateful for the amazing people in my life at different times that seemed to be there just at the time I needed their help/advice. And I am grateful that I have been able to pay what I've learned from my most challenging times and sage advice/guidance of others forward ...which also continues to facilitate healing within. Ha! I am a continual work in progress - but aren't we all to varying degrees in our lives? :)

Thanks for sharing and stopping by and I will come visit over the weekend. :)